Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogging Morrowind 2011: Day 11

Last night, for bed, I found a local orc and swiftly murdered him in cold blood and took his home. Quite a nice fellow that one. For a slow green bugger.

I went around exploring, stealing and what not. I found a rather nice frost spear, it goes well with my fire spear. I have a full set now it seems! Not too much else to say about around town, the Mage's Guild was empty really, and no one had anything easily stolen that was worth it. What a lame town.

I decided to wander around the outskirts of town, and managed to run into a stark naked nord. Quite a bit more interesting than anything else Caldera had to offer at least. Eh. He claimed a witch nearby stole his axe and made off with his clothes at well! The wench! We set off after her. As we wandered I came across an orc who seemed to be chatting with himself. When I approached him he just sort of grunted and hinted at me to leave. I obliged him and looked for the witch.

Finally we found her and I spoke to her before the Nord managed to catch up. She claimed he had been quite rude and from the sound of it he actually deserved his fate. I don't like being toyed with. It was around this time that he showed up. By the time he got done yelling about how that was the witch who had wronged him my spear had found it's way into his shoulder. After that I ended his life quickly. I spoke with the witch and let her be.

The Caldera Mining Corporation was next on my agenda. It was a short walk from Caldera and immediately upon arriving I found one of the Telvanni agents. An archer. He was an almost competent opponent, but I still slew him with no real challenge. The cave behind him held the other three agents. I tried to lure one to the entrance, but they all followed. I suppose human minds aren't quite so easy to fool. It made no difference in the end. I lost myself in the battle and before I knew what had happened they all laid before dead.

I think I'm getting too good at this. I need to take a rest for now.
-Unoob Featherclout

No comments: