Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogging Morrowind 2011: Day 7

I'm still pretty worn out from yesterday, and today didn't help matters at all!

My next mission from Caius was to get more information on some Sixth House cult? I don't know why he's so interested in all of this cult behavior, but I supposed that's not exactly my business. He told me to speak with a local orc at the mage's guild. Apparently we've got a necromancer among us, heheh. I don't really mind, I just hope for her sake she's never discovered. She sent me to retrieve some skull of some dead dunmer. Ugh. More tomb diving.

Ironically, as I approached the tomb near Pelagiad, I realized that it was one that I'd failed to mention before. See, I really don't like tombs. They're not natural places. The living do not belong down there. On my way from Seyda Neen to Pelagiad though I decided to stop in. I killed a ghost, then got spooked and left. I was hoping I'd never have to divulge that, and.. I really didn't need to, but it's too late now. Ink and all. At the bottom of the tomb lied the skull I was searching for and I was quite embarrassed a couple of skeletons spooked me out of there earlier.

I stopped in at my old shack in Pelagiad, and was flipping through the book I got from the local church the Pilgrim's Path, when I stumbled upon one of the uh.. spots of prayer? I guess? I don't really get it. It was nearby though, the Fields of Kummu. So off I went. On my way I ran into a fellow pilgrim, she wasn't much though, I mean, she was just a woman, a true pilgrim. She asked me for safe passage to the Fields of Kummu and I gladly offered my help.

I never really thought about that. I mean, the one we went to was not that difficult to get to, as we got there with, I think, no fighting what so ever. But what of some of these other areas? I'll definitely be there to help any wayward pilgrim's get to their place of prayer if they require it. Why? I guess at my core, I really am a quality Argonian.

Short day really, mostly walking. After I prayed I parted ways with that woman and headed back to Pelagiad. Looking over some maps the settlement of Hla Oad is just over these mountains to the West. I'm pretty sure there were some spots even I could scale. Habasi, damned furball, asked me to go check up on some dwemer artifacts. I think that'll be my goal for tomorrow. I'm going to go read and sleep a bit first.
-Unoob Featherclout

No comments: