Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blogging Morrowind 2011: Day 8

Today started with just a bit of mountain climbing. Not a big deal really, mostly since nothing actually attacked me. My trip to Hla Oad was a quick trip, and I'm quite thankful for that. I asked around town about stolen dwemer artifacts. All leads quickly led me to a place called Fat-Leg's Drop Off. Disgusting name. And of course who happens to stand in my way?

Yeah, a fucking Khajiit. With glee I slew the monster and reacquired Habasi's artifacts. Killing a Khajiit for a Khajiit is an odd feeling, but still. One less Khajiit to pollute my lovely marshes.

I wandered around town a bit more, it reminded me of home, aside from all the Imperial influences throughout. I departed to Balmora, Hla Oad is a pretty empty place. Another quick bit of mountain climbing and I was back in Balmora. Originally here I wrote home. Do I even have a home here in this land? Eh.

I took the arifacts back to Habasi. She thanked me and told me of a member of the guild you got held up back in Pelagiad. I offered to head over and help him out, by now I've gotten quite used to the town, though I'd never gone to the little Imperial fort over there. The trip was short, and I found our agent's jailor shortly after arriving. It didn't take much sweet talking to figure out the jailor wasn't so innocent.

Apparently she had some underhanded dealings with some dwemer artifacts that she was hiding at a nearby store. It took only moments to break in and take off with the items. I confronted the orc jailor and managed to twist her words against her, along with the stolen evidence. Foolish orcs. Such an easy creature to baffle. Heh.

I slunked back to my house afterwards. I'll report to Habasi tomorrow. I'm feeling quite nostalgic for home now, and I'm quite confused by how obsessed everyone here seems to be with dwemer related bits. They're a dead society, they aren't worth the effort.
-Unoob Featherclout

No comments: